...you can see how quickly this fire moved.These pictures were taken by the owner of my company's wife just before she was evacuated from the area. From what I am told, out of the 5 houses on her cul-de-sac, 3 had major fire damage. Our thoughts and prayers go out to those families and all the folks who lost their homes in this fire.





There was so much soot and ash in the air, the sun did little to break through.

Thank god for the Firefighters. I cant decide if these guys are crazy or stupid but I'm sure I am not the only guy who would like to thank them for the job that they do.
Simply amazing stuff.




If you would like to share your thoughts or prayers with the folks who took these pictures, I would be happy to forward them on. Just email apaladino@allmediacapital with the word "Prayers" in the subject line.
~AP


No comments:
Post a Comment